Dance Studio Policies
1. Students should arrive 10 minutes prior to class time and wait outside until invited in by a staff member.
2. No food, drink or gum are allowed in the waiting room or studio.
3. Hair must be neatly secured away from the face during class.
4. No unnecessary jewelry
5. Dance, students may not enter class late or leave class early without permission.
6. Dance students and visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a polite and orderly
7. We reserve the right to dismiss any dance student who upsets the harmony of the class.
8. The waiting room is closed to all non-dancers. Parents and siblings will need to wait outside
9. On time pick up of students is essential, to allow staff to sanitize the studio between classes