Dance Studio Policies
1. No food, drink or gum are allowed in the waiting room or studio.
2. Hair must be neatly secured away from the face during class.
3. No unnecessary jewelry
4. Dance, students may not enter class late or leave class early without permission.
5. Dance students and visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a polite and orderly manner in class and in the waiting room.
6. Dance students are to remain inside the building before class and while waiting to be picked up. Cover-ups, to and from class, are strongly encouraged.
7. We reserve the right to dismiss any dance student who upsets the harmony of the class.